Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Yo Gabba Gabba Phenomena

The amazing husband-wife team that make up Amelia Lyon Photography are not only super talented with a still frame camera but they have recently proved thier brilliant talent with a video camera as well! Justin Lyon has created a fun little show designed especially for preschoolers with the aim of getting them up and moving around. Just think a fun and funky twist on Teletubbies, but WAY cooler :) It's called Yo Gabba Gabba and the show was recently picked up by Nick Jr. so keep and eye out because its bound to be a great sucess!

The Lyons gave me a copy of the pilot show a few months back and I brought it over to watch with two lil kids I babysit for. Now everytime I come over, the three year old always asks for " More Gabba Gabba"! LOL


Anyway, today I came over and the kids and I sat and watched it for the three thousandth time... I know all the songs and dances, so we did that as well ;)

Additionally, Their parents are housing directors so they live on a college campus and I just found out that a bunch of students have watched the show too! Apparently all the RA's ( resident assistant) planned a special 'date' just to watch the show and even assigned themselves characters from the show! Then an entire floor of girls it and now you can hear students randomly singing songs from the show...HAHA... One song called Party in the Tummy is often heard in the Cafeteria even!!

I told you it will be a phenomena!

Chck out this little trailer and stay tuned for the upcoming series :)


2 Comments:

Blogger MarkGalligan said...

that looks cool but i thinki just had seizure!

11/23/2006 10:27 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

LOL!!!
remember those commercials that said " this is your brain on drugs"

hahaha... I think thats what you were experiencing!

11/24/2006 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home