Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Dalirifar girls

I spent the day at the field today. My Dad coached my little sister's soccer team to an undefeated season and today was the playoffs... Unfortunately they lost by one point but they played their little hearts out! The best part was watching my little sister make an awesome kick and we all thought for sure it was a goal, it nicked the goal post at the right angle to where it diverted its direction and the next thing I saw was my dad fall flat on the ground out of pure defeat.......It was hilarious!!! You have to understand my dad is the most competitive person..especially when it comes to soccer, so all the team parents just laughed :)
After the game I stole my little sisters away for a movie and then we took random pictures with Photobooth. I already knew I was a dork, but now I am convinced it runs in the family! ;)

Here are the lovely Paris and Chanel in their first ever photobooth debut...





8 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

I remember losing many playoff games and not talking to anybody for days afterwards! lol

....and I laughed when you said the best part of the game was watching your sister miss that shot. :D I had to reread that part.

11/05/2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

haha... maybe I should've clarified... the best part was watching my dad fall to the floor. I was just trying to set the stage ;)

11/06/2006 7:28 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Shyla!! WOW!! I love your hair!!!
So gorgeous girl!!! I miss you!!

11/06/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Thanks Sarah!!! You know what's funny? I have been asked three times this week ( by random strangers) if I am Italian...haha!


aw girl, I miss you too! I am actually having a texting party with Natalie as we speak because we are so jealous of you guys! ;)

11/06/2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

YEAH SHY! And arent we having a blast!!!!!!;) wink wink:)
I looooove photobooth!! we were over at our cousins house on thurs night and we just couldnt stop playing with it!!! :)

11/06/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

Yes I do have to say that your hair and new spicy picture are great.

11/06/2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Oh Nattie!!! I loooove partying with you! we should do it more often!
Thanks for keeping me company while I was waiting for the tow truck today!! ( MY STUPID CAR!)


Yellie.... I cant do this long distance stuff anymore... I'm coming up!

11/06/2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Love the new Blog Pic!! Davina wore that same shirt this weekend. :-)

11/10/2006 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home