Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Mark!

Todays my Brother's birthday so I figured I'd give him a little blog-lovin'!!


I also have been thinking and thinking about what to get him for his birthday and I decided the best birthday present I could get him would be a GIRLFRIEND!! So... if anyone is interested let me know...haha




Name: Mark Allen
Birthday: November 12, 1980
Hobbies: Photography, Hacking computer codes, shopping!, collecting music
Occupation: Sells kids shoes at Nordstrom ( Yes, ladies he is good with kids!!)/Photographer
Hometown: Portland/Vancouver
website: www.MarkyMarkAndTheFunkyBlog.blogspot.com & www.markgp.com
Favorite place to shop: Nordstrom

Note: He is the best brother ever! He likes to go shopping with me ( sometimes more than me) and never complains when I run and jump up and down on his bed to wake him up in the morning! He is my fashion consultant whenever I just cant decide what to wear! Just the other day I was buying a pair of UGGS and I couldnt decide the color so I called Mark and here is how the conversation went...
Mark: "hello"?
Shy: "Black or Chesnut" ?
Mark: "oooh, hard one... well black look better with pants tucked out and chesnut look better with pants tucked in ....so, CHESNUT!"
Shy: "OK, great! Thanks, luv ya, bye"

THE END

Oh and the best thing of all is if you marry him, you get me as a sister-n-law!!...lol
OK, so thats my feeble attempt at finding him a girlfriend... any takers?

He's soooo gonna kill me for this!

8 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

um..i think I'm kinda young for him...but I WOULD LOOOOOVE to be Shyla-la's sister in law!!!!!!!:)
lol
Love you girl!

11/12/2006 7:12 PM  
Blogger Kacy said...

Haha Mark is going to love this - And I can second the part about him being good w/ kids, when I first met him it was at lunch with who I think are your niece and nephew... They are adorable!!

Let me know when you're back in the Northwest, I'd love to hang out again!

11/12/2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger MarkGalligan said...

im going to kill you

11/14/2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

well, when you said you wanted a wedding for your birthday, how was i supposed to know you meant you wanted a PAID gig?! I thought you menatyou wanted your OWN wedding ;) ...haha...lol

you're not going to kill me because mom and dad wouldn't let you ;),...hee hee

11/14/2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

OMG!!!! Guess what everyone?! I just got off the phone with my brother and guess who met a girl???????????!!!!!

EEEEKKK!!!! I am sooo excited! Nothing official YET!!! BUT they've spent the last few days together!!! hee hee.... and she likes him ;)
Sweet! Im a yenta!

11/14/2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger Charles Bordner said...

Shyla,

Just dropping in to say hello. It was a pleasure meeting you in North Carolina. Hope to see you soon!!

11/16/2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Darn, he met someone?? I'm too late! Any straight guy that likes to shop definitely doesn't stay on the market too long that's for sure! ha ha

11/20/2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Oh honey...Right now its just a crush, its not over till he walks down the aisle... haha
There's still time darlin'.... You never know ;)

11/21/2006 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home