Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ShowIt Addict

Ahhh... I am so addicted!! Ever since I got everything rolling and was able to run ShowIt... I have been addicted. Can I just say that whoever invented ShowIt is a genius?! If I ever meet him, I'm gonna give him a BIG hug and tell him he's my hero!... haha ;)

Anyway, I have made a ton of slideshows from past weddings/events to send around to my former clients :)

Here's one from the Hackbarth wedding back in May.

**Slideshow**

Stay tuned because there are more where that came from...YAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just got showit myself and I love it.
By the way your work is awesome (loving it)!!
Ricki Ford

12/22/2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Hey Gregg! I did get your email... It is a small world afterall!!

Im not behind on the times silly! I am just fashionably late ;)

12/26/2006 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home