Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

PCP


Saturday Night was the annual Pictage Company Christmas Party. It was a Vegas-themed, cocktail attire shin-dig and my first corporate event! I didn't really know what to expect but it was definitely fun!
Mr. Studly, David Jay, came down from Santa Barbara to accompany me for the evening and luckily he brought his camera or ya'all would have to be using your imaginations!! ;)

They brought in blackjack, craps, and roulette tables plus bow-tie clad dealers... Then everyone started out with $500 fake money and by the end of the night DJ and I had "won" our way into the top ten with $18,700.
That won us a 3 day 2 night trip to Laughlin!!
I think I should mention, though, that the 'winning' involved the dealer slipping us extra chips throughout the evening...hee hee. One time, a dealer came up behind me and slipped me $5,000 worth of $500 chips... then DJ, being the blackjack guru he is kept doubling the chips by going all in and WINNING!...haha.

Meet a few of my friends...

Emily Engle runs our PUGs, Mike does product development and Barbara is in charge of all our speakers...

and I dont know who this is, but it sure was a funny sight!! Murse's are becoming popular, I guess ;)


Bibiana and her man Kent. She is seriously my sanity! I LOVE her... we laugh with eachother all day long. She is in charge of out new loyalty program that we are launching next year.
Kent is a kick in the pants! He drives race cars which makes him a super-stud in my book!!


And, I am still trying to figure out if this picture of DJ is why we kept getting special treatment from the dealers... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home