Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, December 14, 2006

S.B. PUG

Last Night was the PUG ( Pictage User Group) Christmas Party in Santa Barbara.
A few of us from Pictage decided to drive up for an evening of fun and it proved to be that and MORE! We had such a great time hanging out with friends old and new...
Here are a few pics from the evening...

Susan Han ( Client Trainer), Emily Engle ( PUG/Community Coordinator) and I started the evening off with a sushi dinner with DJ


The ladies...Susan Han and Jasmine Star


The crazy gentlemen... Ricky Mia, JD De La Torre, Tim Halberg, Justin Lyon & Damian


um... yeah, I dunno?


Jasmine has taught her husband well ;)


Then it was back to DJ's place where I fell in love with his little tree... It has twinkle lights but apparently it interferes with his WiFi?!...lol


This is the beautiful Amy Nave with her HOT new hair do...
Amy, I dont think I told you how hot your hair looks ;)


Even though we didnt get to sleep until around 3am, the drive home was amazing because I saw 5 shooting stars!! Was there a meteor shower last night?

And alas, here are us Pictage girls this morning after only 4 hours of sleep and LOTS of caffiene... Notice the glasses and no make-up?!!! Luckily we dont meet with clients in person!! hee hee :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shy! Looks like you guys had a amazing time!!!
So wish I could have been there!
:)

12/14/2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

SHY!! Those are so funny!! Glad to see you again...call me this week!

12/14/2006 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! I thought I was the only one in this world with the pathetic little Charlie Brown Christmas Tree! I have a whole forest of them, for reasons which will go unexplained, but I'm glad to know, for future reference, that they interfere with WiFi. Thanks for the Public Service Announcement! Cheryl

12/28/2006 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home