Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

The hustle and bustle of Christmas has finally subsided and cabin fever has begun to set in... I need to learn how to just relax and enjoy the down time.
So, due to the lack of activity today, I finally found time to blog some shots from our glorious Christmas in Northwest.
Being home is always so fantastic but it's especially wonderful around Christmas because Mom makes everything so festive! Its because of her that I am such a Christmas Nazi when it comes to decorating!...hee hee :)

Meet the Fam... Everyone was over for Christmas Eve and we couldn't pass up the opportunity for a group shot :)


The Dinner table looked amazing!


Our traditional Christmas Breakfast... My brother and I look forward to this every year... Some breakfast Casserole, baked peaches with bing cherries and home made cinnamon rolls....YUMMY!!


And who could forget the trees... There are a total of nine throughout the house... Including the bathrooms and kitchen!
This one was on the Island in the kitchen




Merry Christmas Everyone!!

8 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

Wow! Look at all the Dalirifar's!

12/26/2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wanted to stop by and say hi. Hope you all have a Blessed new year.

12/27/2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Merry Belated Christmas Shyla!! I hope you have a fun new year!

12/27/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Bibiana said...

Holy Cow! The table does looks beautiful. We miss you ......................

12/27/2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Hey Love:) When you coming back?????

12/27/2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Eat some extra cookies for me!! :)

12/27/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Miss you too B!!! I was just thinking about you today ;)

Aims, I have a wedding here in Saturday and then we are hosting a New Years party Sunday Night and then I fly back early Monday Morning for another wedding!! Crazy! :)

Oh Jazzy, I have eaten lots of extra cookies!!! I will be paying my pennance as soon as I get back to the gym.

12/27/2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Frederick Van said...

Hey Shy, What a great looking family! We miss you 'round these parts!

12/29/2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home