Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Jake & Crystal

It has been a crazy week! Between working alot of overtime, being sick, busting a tooth and entertaining out of town guests, my new year has started off as a full on sprint! Alas, I finally managed to sit down a put together a slideshow of images from Jake & Crystal's wedding. These take me forever because I can never decide on which pictures to choose, it's simply ridiculous!

Crystal was seriously one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen... I wish I could have done her justice in these photos but alas, it was a feat I could not achieve.. she was seriously stunning!

I was going through the images my assistant gave me and I thought this picture of the groomsmen re-inacting the last supper was HILARIOUS! :)



Anyway, here is the **slideshow** as promised :)

5 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

That's freaking hilarious! Great shots in the slideshow too! :D

1/07/2007 10:41 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Yaaaay for awesome slideshows...great job! And drop me a line sometime...I didn't even know you were sick! Maybe you can stop by my place after work for some homemade soup! Seriously!
xoxo...

1/08/2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Frederick Van said...

I love that shot! A wall-sized print would ROCK.

1/08/2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

i think this was one of your best slideshow presentations yet. timed and selected very well. muy bueno anahita.

1/08/2007 11:09 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Thanks Deej!! There are some other too, I should post them :)

Yay Jazzy! I will call you tomorrow!! I miss you... I was over at Mike's tonight admiring the awesome modeling your hubby did! ;)

Yes Freddie, I should get one printed...know any cool labs? ;)

Thanks Yellie, thanks for coming to visit me too! Will you send me pics from the other night? ...pretty please with a cherry on top?

1/09/2007 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home