Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I was just reading the fabulous Jessica Claire's blog and she made a post about 101 things to do in 1001 days. That got me thinking about a running list I started a long time ago of things I want to do in life ... Soooo, I dug through my old journals and while I have added a few things and subtracted some completed ones, here is my current dream list.
I learn so much about myself as I read this list, I think it's a good exercise!

I also found this quote...
"Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away".
Aw man, I want to do so much in life it seems overwhelming at times!
Anyway,
Here is my current list.... (in no particular order)

See a Broadway show ON BROADWAY!
Attend a Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York
See the Northern Lights
Own a hammock
Learn to Country Line Dance
Learn to Salsa and Tango
Experience what it’s like to fall in love
Learn to fly a small plane
Swim with Dolphins
Visit the Seven Wonders of the World
Visit the Holy Land
See the Sistine Chapel
Write a book
Flip Houses
Visit the Greek Isles
Go to a Military Ball
Ride in a Hot air balloon
Play an entire game of Scattergories all the way through, the right way!
Repel off the balcony at our church in Portland (crazy, I know, it’s just something I’ve always wanted to do!)
Build a tree house
Ride an elephant
Learn how to Lasso a rope
Get married ( duh!)
Be a Disney princess for a day at Disneyland!
Milk a cow
Play with a baby monkey
Experience a real Indian pow-wow
Ride in a cable car
See the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace
Go to High Tea at the Palace
Ride a Gondola in Venice
Master the Spanish language
Learn to hula
Watch a COOL surgery in real life
Go on a road trip with no particular destination.
Get a Master’s degree…just for fun
Make a time Capsule and bury it somewhere
Fill my passport with stamps before it expires in 9 years
Volunteer with the Make a Wish Foundation
Buy a California King Bed
Start a Non-profit Organization
Go to the summer Olympics to watch Polevaulting
Two words… ‘Coyote Ugly’ ;)
Learn to Wakeboard
Own a 1964 ½ Mustang Convertible. Candy Apple Red with White Pony interior
Own a Siberian Husky with light blue eyes
Start an Orphanage
Build a patio with Sparkly cement
Mud Wrestle
Drive on the Autobahn
Make a bomb out of a gum wrapper ( Like Macguyver) ;)
Ride in a submarine
Walk on stilts
Go paragliding

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember sharing my list with you at some aweful hour of the morning (probably like 3 or so :) Wow we had a lot of great middle of the night talks! I love you Darling!
P.S. I totally want to repel off of the balcony too!!!
~Michelle

1/10/2007 7:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh girl!! I love you so much!! Haha!! These are goals are so hilariously awesome!! :)

1/10/2007 8:32 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Oooh fun. I say let's plan a girl's trip for you, me, and Sarah Barlow to visit the Greek Isles. :-)

1/10/2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

UM...HECK yeah Scarlett!! :)

1/10/2007 9:26 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Line dancing and salsa:) Well come out to SB more and I'll take you:)

1/10/2007 10:08 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

OMG, play with a baby monkey. Hey I wanna do that too. I agree with you girl there's so much that I want to do as well:)

1/10/2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Your so cute shy!!!!:) love the goals!!!!
I'm sure we can help you with 99.9% of them---IF YOU MOVE OUT HERE!!!:)
lol
love you

1/14/2007 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home