Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, February 11, 2007

OSPwest

I am so truly blessed to be surrounded by unique and amazing friends and family who validate and encourage me to live and pursue my dreams. I am equally honored to be surrounded by fellow photographers who likewise encourage and challenge me to do the same.
Someone once told me that the key to being successful is to surround yourself with those who believe in you.....
In retrospect, I can honestly say I wouldn't be where I am without each and every friend, family, mentor, etc who has poured into me... As much as we think we can dream and conquer our dreams in our own strength, we need to know that someone ELSE believes in us to be able to see those dreams comes to fruition :)
I am not claiming to be successful, I am simply saying I feel so rich and empowered to someday be that way because of everyone I have around me!

I spent the weekend in Pismo Beach at a Photographer get together and felt like I was 'hooked up' to an I.V. of empowerment... After being around the kind and caring community of photographers who all call OSP their home, I left knowing that with friends like that, I can do anything.....or at least TRY! :)

Unlike everyone else, I didn't do much shooting but rather had the opportunity to spend time with some amazing new friends.
While sitting at lunch yesterday, however, we asked one of the waitresses if she would be willing to model for us. She agreed and she met us after work at the hotel where I did her hair and make-up and we snuck away for a private little night shoot.
Along with Jason Groupp, TJ Cameron , Chris + Lynn Jaska, and Susan Han, we succeeded in having a blast and getting some really fun shots!


Check 'em out....! :)












Here are a few of us in action...

and here is TJ using Lynn as a tri-pod ;)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Deyl said...

so fun to have dinner together! great shots, i think the black shoes made it :)

2/12/2007 12:54 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Wow...you were right, she is skinny! Great shots. So glad I could see you and spend dinner with you. Thanks for making a pit stop in Santa Barbara!

2/12/2007 1:41 AM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

That's my girl. Congrats for taking opportunity into your hands. Good shots too hot stuff.

I was listening to Justin the other day thinking of our last adventure mud jumping in the hills of Chino:)
Love you!

2/12/2007 11:08 AM  
Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Girlfriend! It was super-fun hanging with you and discovering our next top model at the restaurant! That through-the-glass shot of Tricia on the vespa is killer!
Peace,
C+L

2/12/2007 1:44 PM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

I am so glad we got to hang out! Those shots look HOT!! Hope to see you again soon!!

2/13/2007 7:58 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

are all the waitresses up north that HOT?! goodness, awesome shots!! :)

2/13/2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dang! You guys are so sneaky. Where did you go to lunch?

2/14/2007 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home