Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

OC Din-Din

It is such a blessing to be a part of a wonderful community of Photographers!
Tonight a few of us got together for a little dinner in the OC and it was a fun mix.
Jason Groupp is in from New Yawk, TJ Cameron from the good 'ol NW, Chris & Lynn Jaska from Canada.... 'eh?
Sara France from San Diego, Carrie from Irvine, Lori Creech from Gary Fong's condo, the infamous Regis Chen from Africa and Dawn from...um...somewhere south of the OC ;)

It was really a fun group and I think Jason is now tied with Luke as my favorite New Yawker! Truly a kick in the pants and a blast to be around!

Again, I feel so blessed to have the ongoing opportunity to meet amazing people from all over who come together with the same passion. ( Cheesy, I know, but I mean it!)

Disclaimer: These were taken post Alcohol ( not me...them!)





Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

good times:)

2/08/2007 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you Shyla!

2/13/2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Ah Luke. There is no need to be jealous! :) Shyla - thanks for posting those pictures. I need to get out there again soon.

2/13/2007 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home