Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 22, 2007

Play Date

Yesterday I had a Play Date with Lil' Miss Madison. Her mama ( Bibiana) and I work together at Pictage. Bibiana and Kent are big Saints fans so while they watched the game, Madison and I went and played on the pier in Redondo Beach. Here are a few pics of our little Play Date.







Madison and her mama!

After we were done playing, we went met up with Kent and Bibiana at a sports bar to watch the Colts game... We were one of like three tables 'voting' for the colts and after the first half we werent too hopeful... BUT, they made up 32 points in the second half and won the game!! WAHOO!!! GO COLTS!! My trainer used to play for the colts so it makes it that much more fun to see them go to SuperBowl XXXXI !!
Here is a shot from the sports bar as the sun was setting... I thought it was kinda cool!

And of course the beautiful Redondo Beach Sunset...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Awww, number 2 and 7 are my favs!!! Love em! Go Colts! :)

1/23/2007 9:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Go BEARS!!! ;)
Love ya girl! Awesome pics!!

1/23/2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger Bibiana said...

Shyla is an awesome photographer! I've never had better pics of my baby(?) After seeing number 2, I've decided she can't leave the house after the age of 12.

1/24/2007 12:02 AM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

I love your pics! Great job. Hey i found your web page too and it looks awesome, cant wait to see it all!

1/26/2007 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home