Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 22, 2007

Proof that Iranians couldnt be terrorists...

Haha...

As many of you know...I am half Iranian ( hence the name Dalirifar). I know it can get confusing at times because I talk about two different families but my biological father is Iranian and even though I rarely talk about it, I absolutley LOVE the Persian culture!! Anyway, I had this Persian professor in college and he often sends me emails about what's going on in Iran and such. Today I got this email and I just died laughing!

**CLICK HERE**

Haha...Its so funny because my dad got his degree in engineering, expected me to be a doctor, drives a Mercedes, and is always late! hee hee... the stereotypes he talks about are sooo true!!

Here is a picture of my Dad and I... I know we dont look anything alike but try not to rub it in... I am often bitter that I am so white I glow in the dark... Check out my beautiful little sisters...they got the persian coloring that I am soooo jealous of :(


Sooo yes... despite the fact that I am white like Casper the friendly Ghost, and have blue eyes ( even though BOTH parents have brown) I am indeed 1/2 Camel Jockey... But I promise I am not a terrorist ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home