Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cards :)

I will be the first to admit that I couldn't be where I am today without all the support of those around me who constantly believe in me and push me to persue and live out my dreams. A few weeks back, some dear family friends of mine gave me this gift as a reminder of their faith in me and and encouragement that they believe I can do anything.... I squealed as I unwrapped the card-holder because I have always LOVED wonder woman but every time I whip this thing out I will be reminded that I have this amazing support group who make me feel like I can conquer the world :)



And after months of trying to get these suckers, they are finally here! Just in time to utilize my gift from the McCartney Family! :)

10 Comments:

Blogger amynave said...

OH WOW GIRLY!!!! Your cards look amazing:)

I want one!!!!!!!!

2/25/2007 10:14 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

oh those are AWESOME! You better bring some up tomorrow!

Fly safe!

2/25/2007 11:29 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

So happy for you. So, so happy. And that card holder? Priceless.

xoxo...

2/26/2007 7:35 AM  
Blogger Liana said...

Those are SOOOO Haut Shy!!

2/26/2007 7:40 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

You are wonder-woman!

2/26/2007 11:47 PM  
Blogger swan said...

Um...That's the wrong super hero! It's supposed to be SheRa! Looks awesome. Can't wait to get some in person...

2/27/2007 1:26 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

I love Shyla

2/28/2007 12:27 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Shyla- The Mudd Race sounds really fun and I would love to do it with you and A. (I forgot to get back to you about this earlier and A just reminded me). What are the dates? Deyl & I are going Thailand July 1-14 or something, so I hope it is not then. Also Amy Eddy ironically asked me to do it with her too so maybe she can join us? Do you know her? You & A would love her. It would be such a fun weekend. Anyways...let me know where I can find more info. Thanks for thinking of me! XOXOX

2/28/2007 10:21 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Oooohhh I love the cards! Especially the hot pink ones! :-)

3/07/2007 10:43 PM  
Blogger ScotWharton said...

Those cards are AMAZING!

The Wonder Woman card holder is also VERY COOL!

3/11/2007 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home