Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Disneyland

I first really met Aimee at church when Jack was 3 months old. After a year long intership in the Youth Department I was hired as the creative assistant in the children's department at the church and one of my first tasks was to photograph of the all the babies recently born. ( which was like 12 babies in two months!) Jack was among the baby boom and that began a wonderful relationship with an amazing family that has since become very dear to my heart.
For the last three years, the Edwards family has vacationed at Disneyland and they always bring me along... yesterday was by far the most fun yet!

Here are a few pictures from the day :)








1 Comments:

Blogger Deyl said...

fun shots!!

3/07/2007 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home