Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 02, 2007

Big White, CANADA!

I just got back from Beautiful British Columbia and I had the most wonderful time!
Can I live in Canada someday?? Those accents get me every time :D!
Pictage hosted their annual Best of the Best Conference and I had the pleasure of hearing business advice from some of the industry's finest photographers.
With photographers like Denis Reggie, David Jay, David Salomone, Terry Gruber, Brooke Mayo, and Michelle Walker It was a star studded event indeed :) If they all put on a seminar together, it would be like the most expensive seminar EVER! I learned sooo much and took pages and pages of notes!

Here are a few pictures of the beautiful land of Canada....










Dave Luebke, Bibiana, and I went snowboarding! I snagged this picture from the video DJ made of our trip. We were resting because our legs were seriously ON FIRE!!! You can see the video here.

He kindly edited out the part where I fell flat on my butt on the icy patio, you can just picture that one in your imagination! ;)

It was truly a beautiful place and it was so great to make and meet new friends! Thanks for the fun Pictage!!

4 Comments:

Blogger swan said...

I know I'm not a best of the best, but I sure would have liked to have tagged along! Maybe I can carry someone's camera bag (and skis) next time?

3/02/2007 8:01 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

I miss you all already! Shyla thank you for putting on the amazing trip!

3/02/2007 9:57 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Swanny, He-Man is always the best of the best in his own right.... and She-Ra always needs a sidekick! ;)

Feeling is mutual Deej! ;) And it was my pleasure, although I must admit I think I found a new love for excel spreadsheets....haha

3/02/2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Wow - so awesome! What a great, fun opportunity for you!

Whose jealous?! :) ME!

I miss your face.

3/05/2007 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home