Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Glorified Randomness...



haha... I was cleaning out my PhotoBucket account and I found this random picture taken 4 years ago.... Film, scanned, and 1 hour photo developed ( because I was impatient!). Obviously I wasnt paying attention because I stinkin' cut off their feet! What was I thinking?! lol
Anyway, I just thought I would share my very first attempt at a "fashion" shoot...lol... we were going for abercrombie look but they were obviously wearing too many clothes!
Oh dear.







Here's another random picture I found that I took on the side of the road in LA during a shoot a while back... hee hee... it makes me smile!

7 Comments:

Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Great photos. Love the first one the 2nd one is hilarious!

3/08/2007 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! SO FUNNY!!!
I totally remember that pic--- sitting right by our phone if I remember correctly!!! And then running into Adam that next summer and thinking " I know you from somewhere... oh wait it's because I've seen you half-naked everyday for the past 10 months, that's right!"
Crack me up!!!
Love ya girly!!!!

3/08/2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Shyla, see you're a born fashion photographer from day one:)

Love it:)

3/08/2007 4:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean I look back on some of my first picture an one word come to mind SCARY..

3/11/2007 6:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The pictures Jasmine took of you are Beautiful!!

3/11/2007 6:33 AM  
Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

Thanks for making me laugh today! "Too many clothes on..."

3/11/2007 4:27 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

dude... I love feet... I'd rather have heads cut off and feet saved! ;-) but then again... I'm like that

3/13/2007 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home