Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 05, 2007

SMILE!!! :)

Its such a beautiful day here in Southern California and nothing seems to be going right... but regardless of circumstances I can never warrant NOT smiling. You never know what a smile to a stranger can do for their day and thus the day of the next person they encounter. Even better, you never know what a friendly smile could do for those around you!

:)

hee hee, this is from our 3am breakfast rendezvous at WPPI last year!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, the second I saw the picture, before I even read your paragraph, I was like, "That was at WPPI when we went out to eat in the wee hours of the morning, hahaha!" ;-) And more memories to create in just a few weeks!!! YAY!!!

3/05/2007 5:43 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Ya, talk about bad day.

Man do I have a story for you:(

3/05/2007 7:53 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Hey girl...I hope all is well with you. Let me know if you need anything!

xoxo...

3/06/2007 3:01 PM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Eh. Smiling is over rated anyway. But - I'm from NY. :) J/K - Keep your chin up! See you in a few weeks!

3/06/2007 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home