Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Email Notification



For the time being... The email address shyla@shylaphotography.com will be down as we switch servers (and all that jazz) in preparation for the new website. I know many of you use that address so please don't feel offended if you do not receive a response back :)
Please feel free to contact me at shyla.dalirifar@gmail.com instead...:)

I am sooo excited, I will let you know as soon as we are up and running again because that will mean that the website is live! :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

HAHA! That totally looks like something my parents would do!!!:)
Love it!
Cant wait to see the site:) :)
Love you!

3/07/2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

So exciting about your website!!!! However I'm sad your e-mail is down:( How shall we ever get by?:) LOL

3/07/2007 4:49 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Oh wait just kidding, just saw your temporary e-mail:)

3/07/2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

lol!!! Oh Aims... you we only communicate through my gmail account anyway :) This thread doesn't apply to you silly! LOL

3/07/2007 5:50 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Nattie my Nattie...
I'll give you a sneak peek ;)

3/07/2007 5:51 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

LOLOL. That's stinkin' hilarious!

3/07/2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

he he he that reminds me of our school days when I had to tell you to come back to our room through e-mail.
Dear Shyla: get off the forum and come to bed it's 3:00am! He he somethings never change. I can still track you all the way from EspaƱa.

Love you!
Un Beso.

3/08/2007 1:57 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

When When When?????
I cant wait!!!!!!!1
;)

3/09/2007 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home