Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Girls Gone Wild!


I am not kidding. but I will spare the details ;)

The sweet Miss Paige Kearin celebrated her birthday in STYLE! We met up in Beverly Hills
at the Regent Beverly Wilshire for cocktails and appetizers. I was so excited because this is the hotel from Pretty Woman! That is one of my fav movies so it made me VERY happy!


Next we made our way to Kate Mantilini's for dinner where we dined in our own little room... or shall I say " Our own little world". Out of 9 gals, only 3 of us were single so we learned A LOT from our married friends :)
The night was still young and lent itself to some fun charades, parade, and cake back at the hotel room! Around midnight we once again donned the heels and went down to club Element
for a night of dancing!!
Around 4am we melted into bed only to rise and shine by 10 and reconfigure ourselves for the next adventure.... DAY SPA! Burke Williams day Spa in West Hollywood
Oh man, oh man, oh man.... this was my first spa experience and it was heavenly! Amidst all the new adventures and fun experiences, the best part was just hangin' with the gals... a wild group of beautiful women who each made these experiences better with their own flavor! Thank you Paige...you truly rocked my world!! I cant wait to party again! :)

Like they used to say on Sesame Street...
This weekend's programming was brought to you by the number 19 and the word jetski!
(ps)
I will post "people" pictures from last night soon :)


Now its off to WPPI in Vegas until Thursday Night! I have had 12 hours of sleep in the last three days and I doubt I will get much more over the next week.... Here we go!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shyla! i found your blog. i am so sneaky. all i'm going to say is that picture of Elements you found does NOT do it justice... haha oh man.. i'm still nursing many wounds from last night! :)

3/25/2007 12:47 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Hello beautiful! I had so much fun with you this weekend!

Have an awesome trip and I will hopefully see you when you get back!

3/25/2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

You are so wild! Good for you. Live it up girl. Sorry to miss you on Saturday. Next time. Have fun in Vegas...wait, you don't need me to say that, YOU WILL.

3/27/2007 5:46 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

It was a blast! I am so glad you could come!

3/28/2007 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home