Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Vegas III | fred egan









I met THE Fred Egan Monday night at the BluDomain shindig and we've participated in crazy adventures ever since. I totally admire his work and really wanted the opportunity to shoot with him, so we attempted to arrange a shoot but were unable to arrange models. SO... as a result, we just shot eachother! It was a challenge because I only had a half hour to shoot but here are a few of my favorites!


In Action...


Here are a few of my Favorites that Fred shot...

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really like what you done here great shots. Like the last one I find myself there a lot in photoshoots:)
(Laying down on the job)

3/29/2007 7:03 AM  
Blogger MarkGalligan said...

Great work kid!! #3 is dope! Im jealous! You always end up working with the best! Your blessed kid

3/29/2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Deyl said...

the "in action" one is fun!

3/29/2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

So awesome! Those are great!

3/29/2007 8:24 PM  
Blogger swan said...

She Ra! You rock. It rocked hanging out. Can't wait 'till Partner Con!

Woo. Frank does a nice job...

3/29/2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whol! You can work the front and behind the camrea.
I did'nt see the ones of you yesterday when I checked your blog.
You Rock!

3/30/2007 6:04 AM  
Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

LOL-"Frank", LUV it :) Thanks Swan.

3/30/2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger Brittany Leigh said...

awwww....that would have been fun!!! i would have modeled if you needed it! but personally, i think you make better pics than me... :) hehehe

miss you love!!!

i KNOW you are in SB lots...so let me know one of these days and we'll do lunch or something!

love you!

4/02/2007 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home