Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Vegas | random

I just thought I would share a few random shots from Vegas...

This is J$... I didnt get to spend much time with the Nudds this year but I just want you two to know I LOVE ya!


Here is THE Fred Egan stylishly sporting the Nikon colors and professing his undying love for Nikon

And lastly, My ode to Amber Holritz... she's just one of my favorite people so she gets the focus of this post :)

workin' it in Starbucks


hee hee... Shaun Austin & Kevin Swan of KISS plus Amber made a dynamic trio... a barrel full of laughs!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Fred would never shoot with such a vastly inferior product like Nikon...com'on love....he's so much better than that!! ;)

4/04/2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Thats what you think!!! ;)

4/05/2007 1:05 AM  
Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

I am better than that ;), Thanks Jazzy. BUT, Nikon was my first love, so I was humoring all my Nikon friends by toting the bag around. It was really a "sympathy carry" :-)

4/05/2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How in the world did I miss this?!?! I love love love this post... you're SO amazingly wonderful... and I can't wait to see you in Chicago.

loves.

(i look like a freak :) )

a

4/09/2007 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home