Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Cole & Stacey | wedding

This weekend was a double header and it was so GREAT! I drove out Friday morning around 9am to make the 4.5 hour drive to sin city (Vegas) for Cole and Stacey's wedding. I must admit I really enjoyed the alone time think, pray, and ultimately rock out to music!! The hard part was driving home after shooting all day. BUT special thanks to my phone buddies who kept me awake with stimulating conversation! ;) I didn't get home till 3:45am so I truly appreciated the conversations!!

Other than the long drive home, the only set back was when I was only 90 miles outside of Vegas and I stopped for gas. THEN, being the genius I am, locked my keys in the car!!!! Luckily a tow company was only 2 blocks away and they came to my rescue for a grand total of $70.00...ugh... they prey on the helpless, I tell ya!

Despite the minor setback, I still made it there before the bride and the rest of the day went smoothly. Stacey was perhaps the calmest bride I have ever seen. Her peace was totally contagious and made for an atmosphere of utter tranquility :)

Here are a few images of the day... :)


a few fun dress shots...
the happy bride!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay so i was in vegas on saturday too and it totally looks like the wedding was at our hotel. weird. anyways~ the pictures are beautiful! so excited about you shooting karla's wedding!

5/22/2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

nice work!!! wow... what an epic day of shooting and driving! You're insane!! (haven't you heard of hotels???)

Love the framing through the bride's arm!

5/22/2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love love LOVE the dress shots. nice stuff shy!

love you.

a

5/22/2007 9:39 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

You've been busy! Cool dress shots, great way to think outside of the box!

5/23/2007 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home