Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Chicago | day 1

This coming week is the Pictage Partner Con in Chicago! I came a little early to spend some time with my dear friends The Barlows. Here is what I was greeted with when I got here...



The sweet Julianna

And what is Chicago without the traditional Chicago style pizza?? Yumm!!!


THEN we ran down to the Oberwies dairy for the worlds best Chocolate Milk! Here's a pic of me and my date sharing a scrumptious chocolate shake... how romantic 'eh?


( too bad we are getting up at 6am to go run and pay our penance for eating all this junk!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

YAY!!!!! lol
---can you pass me my pillow:P

5/05/2007 9:35 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Oh i'm jealous!

5/06/2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Oh my gosh, I'm in Heaven:)

can't wait for this afternoon:)

5/06/2007 11:42 AM  
Blogger swan said...

Nice sweatshirt! haahah

5/12/2007 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home