Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 13, 2007

I <3 Fashion!

This post is long overdue! It happened the night before I left for WPPI so posting it sorta fell through the cracks...

Anyway, I got a call from a friend of mine who needed a photographer last minute for midnight fashion shoot in Hollywood at the Cabana Club. I love fashion and such so I was thrilled that she asked! This club was partially outdoors so it had a super fun feel :) I brought my friend Karla ( who happens to be a fashion major at the Fashion Institue of Design and merchandising)along to assist and within 3 minutes of our arrival, some guy tried to make out with her!...lol

It was a great experience... and special thanks to club promotions 'Avante Garde' and fashion designer Anush from MINIMAX design for the fun time :)
(ps) I will post links as soon as i get the linkage problem taken care of) :)

Here are a few shots from the evening...






10 Comments:

Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Cool! Great work Shyla! I miss, miss, miss you!!!!

4/13/2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I miss miss miss MISS you too Danny boy!! :(

4/13/2007 12:54 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Great shots girl! It looks like it was lots of fun

4/13/2007 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very hot!

4/13/2007 10:45 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Rockin' the fashion world...you go girl!! :)

4/13/2007 11:17 PM  
Blogger Andrew Barlow said...

Great shots shy!!! Thats my girl!!! ;) :P

4/14/2007 9:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Hot HOt HOT!! Amazing shots Shy!!
You NEED to come downt to the DR next time I come down here! You would LOVE it!!!

4/15/2007 8:10 PM  
Blogger Brittany Leigh said...

great fashion stuff shy!!! :) I LOVE the new place too! congrats!

The wedding with Karen went really well! It was a ton of fun, and hopefully I get to shoot for her next weekend too! :)

thank you for your thoughts!!

miss you lovely!
we really should catch up soon, esp since we never got to in Vegas!
xoxo

4/16/2007 5:19 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Hot! The only thing that would have been hotter is if you were on the runway. Oww-

4/16/2007 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks hot shy, i wish i was there!

4/26/2007 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home