Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Jazzy!

Today is my dear sweet friend, Jazzy's, birthday. It couldn't have fallen on a more perfect day! She is the true embodiment of goodness ;)
Ever since we met early last year I have been blessed by her presence... through her constant prayers and love it's a daily realization that I don't know if I could do this without her. As we develop our businesses together it is her who offers up the prayers that pave the way for me to take the next step.
As lucky as I am to have met several people in this industry who have helped me tremendously, I have been given a double portion with this young woman's friendship.
Thank You Jazzy-Love for everything you are, I treasure you so much!


Here is the birthday girl the day day after we met last year...
sorry folks but they don't get any gorgeous-er than her (inside OR out)...


5 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Awww, Shy, you made my day! Thanks for making me feel so special today! :)
xoxo...

4/06/2007 9:01 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jasmine! :)
You don't know me but I feel like I know you so well through sarah and everyone:)
Hope you had an amazing day!
:)Natalie Barlow

4/07/2007 9:22 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

BTW. Those are some HOTT Pictures:)

4/07/2007 10:29 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Happy Birthday Jasmine! your beautiful

4/10/2007 9:32 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Jazzy is hot... she makes fire jealous.

4/12/2007 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home