Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yay!

57-210-605-105-710-91-405

No, that's not my bank routing number... that is the order of freeways I take to get to work every day!!...UGH! 7 freeways and nearly two hours in traffic every morning for the past 8 months has really taken it's toll. I did a little math and I have spent nearly 500 hours in the car commuting in the past 8 months... I travel 100 miles round-trip each day and have to go in for an oil change every 5 weeks.... it was definitely time for a change....

So after rigorous searching we finally found a place we liked! My roommate and I fell in love with this place but there was a lot of other people who thought so too! So, We thought we would make ourselves stand out from the crowd by writing cute little letters about how much we liked it..etc etc. We called nearly every day too which helped make our names known. Anyway, they called us today and we got it!

We are so excited! We pick up the keys next week and move in next weekend.

The BEST part is that it is only 3 minutes from work so I get an extra 2 hours of sleep every morning! YIPPEEE!


See, its sooo cute :)




meet my new roommate Lisa... she is a wedding Photographer too! :)


Look, at how far I am moving! We are only 10 minutes from the Beach and we have a HUGE balcony for sunbathing so this will be a FUN summer.

Come visit me!

17 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Renee said...

YEAAAA Anahita!!!!!!!! Finally!!!! I am so glad your not going to drive that terrible route everyday!!!!! I will be there to visit when I get back from NAfrica :) So plan for a sunbathing extravaganza. It looks soo cute. Much better than our last place.

I'm sad I can't be living there with you this time :( But we won't be parted forever. This is a fantastic opportunity for you. You'll always be my roomie. I love you!

4/11/2007 7:19 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh Shy!! No way! That's soooo exciting!! I'm sure you will REALLY enjoy that extra sleep! Adorable place too! Can't wait to see it in person!! :)

4/11/2007 7:40 PM  
Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

So excited for you! The place loos VERY cool.

4/11/2007 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!!! It looks so cute! Is this the one you told me about earlier? The one you didn't think you were going to get because it was so cute and a bunch of people wanted it? So, which weekend are you moving? April 13-15 or April 20-22?
Congrates! Love you!
Colley

4/11/2007 9:08 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Shy...I'm SOOO happy for you. I'm honored to see how God is blessing you over and over! :)

4/11/2007 9:38 PM  
Blogger Melissa Rich said...

awesome awesome awesome!!! with a super duper cool attached to it!! Right on girl!! and your closer to one of my favs...Redondo (sp?) :)
congrats!!!!

4/11/2007 9:41 PM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

what?!? 500HRS?! holy smokes! i'm so happy for you that your moving - wow thats insane! congrats on this huge triumph!

4/11/2007 10:16 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

SHY!
Thats soo awesome!!! wow!
Now I really HAVE to come visit you!
Sweet!
:)

4/12/2007 8:51 AM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Sweet!! Congrats to you. Life is too short to spend so much time in the car :-) Enjoy the new place.

David

4/12/2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger Deyl said...

so stoked for you!

4/12/2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

yes Yellie, MUCH better than our last place :) Our last place was a blessing though, we could have had MUCH worse so I am thankful ;)
and you will ALWAYS be my roomate. When I get married someday, you will just be apart of the package! ;)

Sarah and nattie- Come visit me!!!

Of course the place is cool Egan...its on the BEST coast! ;)


Hi TimmyCo! hope you are enjoying Jamica...Aruba...Nigeria...wherever you are ;)

David, what you said really hit home " Life is too short to be spent in the car" I completly agree and thanks for the reminder!

No...no more San Dimas Gregg! I am officially a South Bay-er now :D

4/12/2007 12:36 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Yeah!!! Such great news. I love your place. It's a beautiful space-open with so much character. Your life is a changin....Cheers!

4/12/2007 1:49 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Sweet! When's the first party? It looks perfect except it's not in Santa Barbara. Okay, that will have to be your next move..ha, ha. What a cute place! Looks like heaven.

4/12/2007 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...you got it! Congrats.

4/12/2007 4:49 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Yeah for you! I can't believe you were spending so much time in your car!! Crazy. Congrats for you

4/12/2007 9:34 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Congrats on your new place!! How exciting! It's so California cute.

4/13/2007 7:57 AM  
Blogger Keats Elliott Photography said...

Thank God! I have never been so worried about someone finding a roommate and apartment in my LIFE! I know if will be perfect!

4/23/2007 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home