Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 03, 2007

They cost How much?!

Like most women… I like to shop :)! especially when I find killer deals!

Yesterday, however, I got the greatest deal of all….

The thing I needed was jeans…. And as most women can relate, shopping for jeans is almost as frustrating as shopping for swimsuits…. Notice I said “almost”! Swimsuit shopping is still the bane of my existence but that’s not the point ;)

I strolled into Nordstrom yesterday and tried on several pair of jeans until I found a pair I liked in both comfort, price and fit.

Taking my purchase to the register, the associate proceeded to explain that there was a problem and she couldn’t sell me these jeans.

“what?, But I LIKE these jeans”… I thought to myself… “and I don’t want to go try on a gazillion different pairs again”

She continued to explain that they weren’t ringing up right and that they weren’t supposed to be on the floor for sale.

bummer...

Well next thing you know, she calls her manager over, they try to ring it up again and it rings up for $0.01. The next words out of the manager’s mouth were… “well, we have to honor that”

My jaw dropped!

I got a brand new pair of jeans for $0.01….ONE penny folks! J

The only thing I need to do is get the hemmed... BUT when you buy jeans from Nordstrom they hem them for free! :) I totally lucked out!


9 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

That's awesome!!! Did you buy me a pair too!!!

5/03/2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

DJ, If you wear the same size as me I will cry!

5/03/2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

That is sooooo sweet. Man that never happens to me, usually it's the opposite:)

Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!!!

5/03/2007 2:10 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Are you saying I am fat?

lol

5/03/2007 4:45 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

punk.

5/03/2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

It couldnt have happened to a nicer girl! (those are my dads words for you!) lol

5/03/2007 7:57 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

NO WAY!!! Incredible!!! Nordstrom is just the best!

5/04/2007 7:50 AM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

Now that is great luck!!

You should have gone back looking for a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pair of the same jeans! :o)

5/04/2007 9:15 AM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

holy wow kid!!! soooooooooo jealous!!!! I haven't been shopping in WAY tooo long!!!

5/06/2007 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home