Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 16, 2007

Miss Rachel Ross

I am not worthy of being called a 'FRIENDS' fanatic but I sure did love that show when it was on. Given that, when I was introduced to Rachel Ross, I felt like singing her the FRIENDS theme song... with a name like that, I just knew she had to be fun!
My guesstimates were true ;) Rachel was such a doll to be around and we had a blast shooting her senior portraits.
Despite limited time constraints, we managed to cover the parameters of Flo Jo park in Mission Viejo in a matter of minutes :)
Thank Rachel for the fun time, and especially trusting me and posing in the nasty public restrooms...lol ;)
Here are a few from the day...









4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Adorable shots Shy!! What a great idea for a public bathroom!! haha!

4/17/2007 5:42 AM  
Blogger Andrew Barlow said...

Shy those shots are AMAZING!!!You're a beast fake girlfriend!! ;)

4/18/2007 5:53 AM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Great shots. I am sure she loved them!

4/18/2007 10:55 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Great Shots Shyla!

4/20/2007 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home