Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Call me Crazy!

Upon signing the lease to our new place, the FIRST thing I asked was "So, Can we Paint?!"
The coordinator consented after a slight hesitation, but I wonder if she new what she was getting herself into. After being given the green light to paint I thought about the CRAZIEST bright color I could paint my bathroom and decided it had to be Orange!
It's the master bath so I would be getting ready in it every morning and wanted something to help me start my day with a smile :)

The guy at the paint store thought I was utterly CRAZY... and maybe I am... but I LOVE it. I added a pink and green as accents and it just makes me smile every time I walk in!

Check it out!






Stay tuned for bedroom shots.... Here is a sneak peek ;)

Eventually we will be turning the living room into a studio to meet clients... we just bought these BRIGHT fire-engine red chairs... I cant wait to show you! :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

I love love love it Shy!! You should be an interior designer too! lol! :)

4/26/2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Love the colors!!! Red chairs too.
Can't wait to see more pics of your place. Hurry.

4/26/2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

At first I didn't get it...my boots?...your bathroom?....Now it all makes sense!! :) I love it!! Great minds think alike!

4/26/2007 1:58 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Genius! I love it ! Great colors girlie!

4/26/2007 5:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

LOVE IT!! seriously!!
You have an amazing sense of style!!:)

4/26/2007 9:11 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Oops! that was me:)

4/26/2007 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shy the place looks amazing! I can't wait to see the whole thing! So, did you get it all put together before this weekend?! I want to hear everything! I'll be by to check it out soon!!!! Just as soon as I graduate! ;) Give me 3 weeks and I'm so there! Girls weekend!!!! Maybe you could help me paint my room.... he he he. Ok, loves! bye.
~Colley

4/28/2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

I love it and love you! I just read that red is the color that evokes passion...so who knows what orange will bring (it's in the same family). Anyways - miss you. You should do the SB sprint tri and hang with all of us afterwards. Let me know if you'll be up in SB anytime soon.

4/29/2007 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home