Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Lil' Inspiration!

With summer and all these super cool trips around the corner, I have been hitting the gym a lot lately and after getting up at 5:30 this morning I started whining about how much I hate running....ugh. My friend Paige has been trying to get me to run a mini-marathon but I keep chickening out. THEN today, I visited the blog of the uber-talented Me Ra Koh and read the story of her 6 yr old girl running a 5k race...
At first I was humbled and felt super lazy... but then I was totally inspired and decided that Pascaline ( her daughter) is my new hero...
If she can do it... I have no excuse!
Check her out...



You can read the whole story HERE. Leave Pascaline a little lovin' while you are at it :)
Great Job Pascaline!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kristinbednarz said...

Isn't that just the greatest thing? I'm always amazed by this family! I agree...get my butt up and move.

5/04/2007 1:29 PM  
Blogger Brett Austin said...

I concur... I hate running! It may be the most boring thing in the world. However... the benefits are nice! :o)

You can do it Shy!

5/05/2007 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home