Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Music Video | Keith Varon

one and two and three and four and....step ball change....
Thats all I hear running through my head right now!

Today, I had the pleasure of being a dancer for the filming of a music video. Up and coming talent Keith Varon, who has been a featured artist on MTV, lends his music to shows such as MTV's Laguna Beach was filming a video for his new single 'Intoxicated' and I was invited to be apart of the production!

It was so fun to be apart of the filming but I am EXHAUSTED after a LOOOOOOONG day of dance choreography and filming. we practiced in heels and barefoot on concrete. My feet are sooo tore up. But it was fun.

Check out these fun shots of the day....

Helpin' out with the makeup
Me and Vanessa Felts sportin' the vogue-style makeup


Sandwiched by the two Lisa'sThe video-body-contraption

Little black dresses was the attire
Thankfully they fed us dancers ;)
We rehearsed all day and had to wait till evening to start filming in order to get the effect of a masquerade party.
The dancers and Keith Varon with the director Michael Roach
ACTION!

Stay tuned for the music video in a few weeks where you will see us dancing the night away and

15 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

is that the little black dress you told me about??p;)

6/06/2007 5:32 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

So much fun!

- Nathan

6/06/2007 6:22 AM  
Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

that's pretty sweet. make sure you show us the video when it is available!

6/06/2007 6:31 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

So fun! Can't wait to see it!

6/06/2007 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fun! is there anything you don't do?

6/06/2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Ahhhh, I'm sooo bummed I couldn't make it:( If there's a nextime I will totally be there:) See you tomorrow:)

6/06/2007 10:56 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

SO FUN~
Can't wait to see it! :)

6/06/2007 1:04 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I slept in my car in the In n Out parking lot in Ventura for an hour to avoid running someone off the road in my sleep....all I thought as I drifted off...I wish I was snuggling with Shyla in her cute apartment right now!Phew, what a day!!

I had so much fun with you, gorgeous! Have a wonderfully indulgent shopping day tomorrow :)

6/06/2007 10:03 PM  
Blogger Mike Colón said...

I didn't know you were a dancer too! You are too cool!

6/07/2007 12:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just found your blog recently and I love your work. if you ever have a moment come check out my blog. I am trying to start my own business and would appreciate any of the people I admire to stop by and offer advice and inspiration for this journey of mine. I love what I have seen so far and will continue to stalk this blog!

http://blog.jaredrey.com

6/07/2007 10:04 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Aahh! fun times!

6/07/2007 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so dude..yeah. talk about vanessa sleeping at in n' out. i should have called her! i didn't get home till 4 am! but hey....all that hard work is going to pay off. YIPPEE! you did so excellent. you saved my hiney. can't wait to do it again!

LG!

p.s.
prom band June 15th. BE HERE!

6/08/2007 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me you were going to be in a video!?!?!?! You looked great! ;)
LOVE YOU!
Colley

6/08/2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah Renée said...

That's awesome! What a fun experience!

6/09/2007 9:46 PM  
Blogger Deyl said...

wish we could have made it!!

6/09/2007 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home