Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 21, 2007

Kim & Erik | wedding

This was the second wedding I did this weekend and it was seriously wonderful!
This day was the culmination of 8 years of dating and I dont think it could have been better than it was. FULL of raw emotion... I have sooo many pictures of tears & laughter, it was truly a photographers dream :)
Erik is a pastor here in the Southbay and Kim is a children's pastor so thier love for people was evident at the reciprocation I witnessed in their guests :)

I cant wait to show you the slideshow, but here are a few teaser shots in the meantime :)


The raw emotion at this wedding far exceeded any other I have done :)


This spunky lil' fella was such a joy! :)
I LOVE this shot.




9 Comments:

Blogger scott neumyer said...

Beautiful work, Shy! Simply gorgeous. :)

5/23/2007 4:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1-4-6 are my fav great job!!

5/23/2007 5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo! Great work Shyla!

5/23/2007 1:48 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

girl... you're freaking rocking it!!!

do i get to come shoot with you someday??

5/24/2007 11:08 AM  
Blogger Andrew Barlow said...

haha you're amazing shy-shy... :)
Hope all this shooting is making u feel a bit better :)

5/24/2007 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the one with the waterfall behind her and the last one!!!! Oh, and the little kid in red...love the color. NICELY DONE!!!! I LOVE YOU!
~Colley

5/25/2007 3:50 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

BLOG SLACKER! Its been over a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh.
I love you.

5/29/2007 5:49 AM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

shy!! when are we goiing to hang out again! Rachel misses you too, and says HI

5/29/2007 7:26 PM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

Beautiful images~ love that shot of the bride holding her dress too! you are totally amazing!

6/04/2007 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home