Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 11, 2007

Tomorrow Tomorrow.....


Thanks to the design expertise of my friend Rudy Arpia, tomorrow I will launch an all new blog! We have been working behind the scenes to create a layout that is more pertinent to the style and attitude behind SHYLA|Photography

There will still be links back to this blog for archiving purposes but you wont wanna come back to this ol' thing :)

The debut will launch with a super fun fashion e-session I shot this week so check back tomorrow :)

Yay! I am excited!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Looking forward to it Shyla.

6/11/2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:)

6/11/2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Okay, it's tomorrow already!!!!

6/12/2007 12:52 PM  
Blogger Eric Cotter said...

I want to see the new blog ;)

6/12/2007 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home